If you are wondering what is the difference between a 4 star resort in Pattaya from a 5 star hotel, well, you would be surprised to know that there is only a hairline difference between the two. Some of the differences are noticeable upon closer look but to make it easier for you to determine the difference, here are they.
- In a 5 star hotel you get automatic services such as valet parking, 24-hour reception, concierge and 24-hour room service. These services are already inclusive in the rates so you no longer have to pay extra for these. On the other hand, these services are only available upon request in 4 star hotels.
- For 5 star hotels, they have to have at least one open restaurant for 7 days a week. The restaurant should offer gourmet dishes and full meals to bot its guests and non-residents of the hotel. While you can also find restaurants in 4 star hotels, they are not expected to offer full meals although guests can order them upon request.
- Most of the amenities found in a 4 star resort in Pattaya aregenerally the same in a 5 star hotel with only a slight difference. For instance, a 4 star hotel can haveluxurious amenities such as fully stocked minibars, king size beds, pillow-top mattresses, extra seating along with branded toiletries. However, in a 5 star hotel, you can find double vanities, bathrooms in marble or granite, rooms that are sound-proofed and surround sound with electronic controlled drapes.
- 5 star hotels offer luxury suites with three separate rooms for bedroom, lounge and bathroom. Luxury suites may be offered in 4 star hotels but they are not compulsory.
- 5 star hotels provide more dedicated staff per guest while in 4 star hotels, the attending staff is less and services have to be requested.
- 5 star hotels are generally more expensive compared to a 4 star resort in Pattaya but if you want to save some money and the slight difference does not bother you, a 4 star hotel would be an excellent option.